Experience the beauty of New Orleans in a whole new way.
About Community Yoga:
Join us for community yoga in some of the city’s most coveted locations. We believe yoga should be accessible to everyone which is why classes are open to the public!
Additional Community Yoga classes will be planned and announced on an ongoing basis. Connect with our social media accounts to receive the latest information!
Have a special neighborhood spot you’d like us to host?
Seasonal Class Schedule:
Free Spirited Yoga at Tchoup Yard: Wednesdays 6:30pm
Donation-Based Sunrise Yoga
- Mondays 6:30am, Lakefront
- Tuesdays 6:30am, Coliseum Square Park
- Wednesdays 7am, Morning Call, City Park
- Thursdays 6:30am, Lakefront
- Free Mommy + Me Yoga Series at Tasc Performance: Fridays in June 9am
- Tasc Force Yoga Series (+mimosas!): Sundays in June at 11am
Find peace, live at peace.
"When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."
Bloom as a flower would.
"A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms"
Level your head.
"Yoga isn't about tightening your ass, it's about getting your head out of it."
Help plan the next community wide yoga event.
Community inspired events, supported by NOLA Tribe Yoga. Help bring peace and strength to your Tribe.